Could You Benefit From Domestic Abuse and Violence Counselling?
- Do you want your personal/family life to be safer, more loving, and free from violence and disrespect?
- Do you feel overwhelmed at times by verbal, physical, emotional or economic abuse?
- Do you feel at times that your partner is overwhelmed by verbal, physical, emotional or economic abuse?
- Do you worry that your partner or children are frightened by your behaviour?
- Every time an argument begins, do you worry about being abusive or being the target of abuse?
If you have responded ‘yes’ to any of these questions it may be time to consider our Peaceful Alternatives program. Contact Family Counselling and Support Services for Guelph Wellington today to schedule an appointment and speak to a professional.
The students who graduate from this program work as peers for other students and are extremely passionate about the program and the facilitators. They know they are being heard, respected and are learning alternative methods to bullying and violence – and they demonstrate these new behaviours on a daily basis.
Breaking Free assists teens learn to break the cycle of abuse and violence so that they learn to make better choices for themselves.