Budget & Debt Management Counselling
Individualized Counselling: Our professional counsellors help you create a personalized plan based on your financial profile to address your debt stress. We also provide preventative education counselling including budgeting and money management strategies. This program is subsidized by The United Way Guelph Wellington Dufferin.
Debt Management Program: A program for people having difficulty meeting their unsecured consumer debt obligations. Negotiations are made with creditors, interest relief is requested, and debts are consolidated into 1 payment.
Monthly Expense Budget Assessment Form
Debt Profile Sheet
Who Should Use Credit Counselling?
- Do you worry constantly about money?
- Are you borrowing money to get out of debt?
- Are creditors contacting you?
- Are you using credit cards to meet monthly expenses?
- Are you a month or more behind in monthly payments?
- Are you having difficulty setting and living by a budget?
- Do you want to learn to manage your money more effectively?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the following then you may benefit from our credit counselling services. Contact Family Counselling and Support Services for Guelph Wellington today to schedule an appointment and speak to a professional.